a) Personal Information that You Voluntarily Provide to Us
We will not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties. However, (1) in cases involving your voluntary participation in a contest, sweepstakes, or promotion, we may share your Personal Information with third parties (namely, Sponsor Partners and Affiliates) for the purpose of marketing, administration, and prize fulfillment; (2) we may need to provide limited Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of processing orders, processing credit card and other payment transactions, and delivering products or services to you that you have purchased. Personal financial information will only be used for the reason it was provided, such as to complete a purchase. You are under no obligation to provide us with Personal Information. However, your refusal to provide requested Personal Information will likely limit your ability to participate in certain services or activities offered on our Website, particularly when the requested Personal Information is noted as being mandatory or required for you to participate in a particular service or activity.
b) Cookies; Information We May Automatically Collect
We will not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties. When you visit our website, we store cookies on your browser to collect information. The information collected might relate to you, your preferences, or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to and to provide a more personalized web experience. However, you can choose not to allow certain types of cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we are able to offer.
Use of Information
We may use the Personal Information and usage information we collect for various purposes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To provide and personalize our services, products, and content.
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To process transactions and send transactional notifications.
- To conduct research and analysis to improve our products and services.
- To enforce our terms, agreements, or policies.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations or regulatory requirements.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
We may share your Personal Information and usage information with the following entities or in the following circumstances:
- With our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, and marketing.
- With third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, financing, or corporate reorganization.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
- With your consent or at your direction.
c) Submitting Resumes or CVs
If you choose to apply for a job or submit your resume/CV for consideration for employment with Silver Shadow Advanced Security Systems, we may collect and process the personal information you provide in connection with your application. This may include your name, contact details, employment history, educational background, and any other information you choose to include in your resume/CV.
We will use this information solely for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the specific job or employment opportunity for which you have applied. We may also retain your information for future opportunities that may arise.
Please note that submitting your resume/CV does not guarantee employment with Silver Shadow Advanced Security Systems. We will retain your information for a reasonable period of time, as necessary to fulfill our legitimate business purposes or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns about the collection or processing of your personal information in connection with job applications, please contact us using the contact